Chocolate dessert recipe with EVOO and salt
This recipe for chocolate with EVOO and salt is irresistible and very easy to prepare. Always with Fontclara extra virgin olive oil.Scroll next
- 200 g of dark chocolate
- 4 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Arbequina Fontclara
- a pinch of sea salt
- Chopped nuts (optional)
- Chop the dark chocolate into small pieces and place them in a heatproof container.
- Bring a pot of water over medium heat and place the bowl on top of the pot, making sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water.
- Melt the chocolate slowly in a water bath, stirring occasionally with a spatula until smooth and glossy.
- Remove the container from the heat and add the tablespoons of EVOO Arbequina de Fontclara to the melted chocolate. Mix well until fully incorporated.
- Add a pinch of sea salt to the chocolate and mix again to balance the flavors.
- Pour the mixture into the mold you want.
- Optionally, you can sprinkle chopped nuts, such as almonds or hazelnuts, over the surface of the dessert to add texture and flavor.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until the chocolate is firm and ready to serve.
- When ready, unmold the dessert and enjoy!
This EVOO and Salt Chocolate Dessert is a delicious way to end a special meal and wow your guests with an unexpected and delicious flavor combination. Test it!